Smackdown
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Smackdown

Le Forum Privée de la WF-smackdown, la guilde des amoureux du catch, sur Urban Rival’s. Animée par la sagace, mais non moins séduisante, princesse Milouz!

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Ace-meeko
Admin
Ace-meeko

ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE Empty
MessageSujet: ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE   ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Jan - 20:26

HI, my name is mikael and I'm glad to be the english players moderator of WF-smackdown guild.
If you have any problems, just ask me in mp and I 'll try to answer you as soon and as well as I can.
First of all: we ask you to describe yourself in a few words, just tell us wher you are from, how old you are, and what you'd like us to know about you and your life.
Then , we try to be as nice as we can but that's true that, even if we'd like it to be over-visited, the forum, for the moment, is quie often empty. Same thing, in case of emergency lol! send me a mp.
And as the well known song tel us: I'l be ther for you sunny
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
goldberg59

goldberg59

MessageSujet: Re: ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE   ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE Icon_minitimeSam 6 Jan - 2:47

késako??? Suspect
Ace-meeko
Admin
Ace-meeko

MessageSujet: Re: ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE   ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE Icon_minitimeDim 7 Jan - 5:23

lol! goldberg, c'est notre fameuse artie anglophone du forum...
C'est pour Tavian et pitêtre d'autres, qui ne parlent pas très bien notre si belle langue... Du coup hop une petite parenthèse dans la langue de Shakespeare (c'est qui ce j'expire?) mdrrr
Voila, c'est juste un petit service
goldberg59

goldberg59

MessageSujet: Re: ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE   ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE Icon_minitimeDim 7 Jan - 14:31

ok, c pour sa je comprenait pas!!!!! jocolor
Tavian

MessageSujet: Re: ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE   ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE Icon_minitimeDim 7 Jan - 19:03

Hello my name is Sven. I am 16 years old and I live in Belgium. My city is Kontich. That's close to Antwerpen.

I'm very active at Urban Rivals. I play other games too and there I also post on the forums. Sow it's normal that I don't have many time to post here too Wink

Thank you very much for a topic in english! I feel like I'm home in this guild Wink
Ace-meeko
Admin
Ace-meeko

MessageSujet: Re: ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE   ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE Icon_minitimeDim 7 Jan - 20:33

Well, what's left to say!!!
We enjoy your presence and your behaviour here and in our guild. Don't worry, this house's never closed for you.Thanx a lot and, once again, don't worry, keep posting on others forums, we won't harcelte you
lol! in order to be more often on the forum sunny
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE   ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE Icon_minitime

ENGLISH SPOKEN IN HERE
Page 1 sur 1